1. New valve design with higher performance to bare the damage from
high velocity flow and pulse pressure.
2. Sleeve locking mechanism which is coupled by rotating sleeve
after connection. It prevents accidental disconnection when the
coupler dragged along the ground.
3. Sleeve mechanism is designed to prevent dirt from entering the
internal mechanism as which would cause faulty operation when
connecting or disconnecting. The sleeve covers the retaining ring
and contain a dust seal in the spring area.
4. Hardened nipples and sleeves as well as solid barstock
structure, which guarantee the coupling high quality to maximise
its resistance of damage caused by hydraulic and mechanical shock.
5. This Anti-Blowout Nitrile/PTFE bonded seal is designed to
prevent blow-out or damage during severe work conditions.
6. Durable ball-locking mechanism assures each connection securely.
A large number of locking balls distribute evenly to average the
work load. By the meanwhile, to provide alignment and swiveling
action to reduce hose's torque and prolong the hose's life.
CAUTION: These products are not used as swivels; Rotation under
pressure will result in excessive and premature wear.
7. ZJ-FF Series couplings adopt flush valving when connecting or
disconnecting. It means that only a little of fluid will be lost
when disconnecting and just a bit air will mix in when
8. New zinc plating treatment makes the anti-rust performance
9. ZJ-FF Series conforms to the standard of ISO16028. Compatible
with PARKER FE, FF Series, STUCCHI A8008 Series, AEROQUIP FD89
Series and HANSEN QA2900 Series.
ZJ-FF Series coupling is widely applied for the public utility to
avoid the leakage. Hydraulic oil leakage would cause a serious
hazard, especially for the overhead bucket hoists when maintaining
the high-voltage power lines. These couplings are also used for the
hydraulic Tools's fast switchover in construction, railway
maintenance and mining industries. Its easy cleaning function make
it fit for the there special circumstances very well.&
|Rated Pressure(Mpa)||Rated Flow|